Tuesday, October 5, 2010

I wish I could knit!

My mum is so clever!

For no want of trying I cannot knit to save myself. So when I got pregnant for the third time and found out we were having a winter baby I knew I had to get my mum on board to knit some woollen goodies for our little bundle.



I love seeing babies in handmade woollen cardi's hats and booties, it is too cute! Even though I haven't succeeded in knitting anything other than a scarf I have been book marking gorgeous baby knit patterns in the hope that I would gain the patience to knit some day so i thought I would share some of my linkys Mary Jane booties more baby bootiesStella Pixie hat ,A Pixie coat, Lace baby cloche


I fell in love when I saw these booties and the pattern looks easy too!


Maybe i will be brave and give them a go!

-Lisa





No comments:

Post a Comment